Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Photoshop or Ilustrator to tweak scanned drawings for use in After Effects?




Marcus


I want to utilize the "2 1/2D" feature of AE (2D layers in a 3D environment) but rather than creating the images w adobe, I want to draw them myself and scan each one, then tweak individually before importing them to AE for use. Won't be working with photos, and am obviously an Adobe novice. Would I do better w PS or ILL? Thanks!


Answer
Photoshop is the best for what your needs are.

You just need to hook your printer/scanner up to the USB port of your computer and scan away.

Then all you have to do is open up Photoshop. Press File --> Open and find your scanned photo.
I can't give you a whole tutorial on how to tweak it up though so try to find some tutorials on YouTube, there's plenty out there.

My wireless dsl connection stinks!Is it the card?




unknown


Sometimes my internet lags out a bit and sometimes I am able to hear messages from others while I can't send any at all and it disconnects me!I'm using a wireless usb card called netopia on a 3d reach stand.

So if it is a bad card,what one would you recommend?P.S i don't know if this information is needed but i'm on desktop.



Answer
It sounds more like it is your computer then your internet. Get a virus and spyware scanner and a firewall. I recommend going to download.com and clicking virus firewall and see what other people say. I really like comodo firewall pro for firewall and avast for virus. they are both free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Photoshop or Ilustrator to tweak scanned drawings for use in After Effects?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment