Saturday, December 21, 2013

What kind of tablet do you use and why?

3d scanner android
 on Android Scan
3d scanner android image



Honeybadge


I want good internet connection for surfing the web and listening to music watching movies etc
playing games etc. so why do you love your tablet, all serious answers appreciated



Answer
I have three: an iPad, a Samsung android tablet and Acer Windows 8.1 iconia tablet..

My number one is still the Acer windows 8.1 iconia 700.. I love it because it runs my windows tablet just like my desktop computer.. I know a lot of people complain about windows 8 or 8.1 especially the missing start menu.. but hey, it works well with me.. and I do use Windows 8.1 even more than my iphone.. and more than any tablet I have..

I can ran CorelDraw and PhotoShop from my Acer tablet.. but the games are of lesser quality than iPad and android tablets.. also tablet PC is inherently have much less storage capacity and RAM compared to a laptop or a desktop in the same price range.. so there is always a limitation of how much of your desktop computer and laptop computer can be transferred to the tablet PC..
but its fine with me..

IPad comes second, the iPad has more collection of mature games and apps that stands out.. in particular the iMovie and movie effects, like 'action movie'..
iOS devices have far more accessories than Android devices.. and I am not talking about bags, chargers or protective covers only..
I am talking about, remote controlled helicopters from www.ihelicopter.net , remote control cars and robotic arms, 3D scanners, Stereo systems etc..

IPad, iPhones and iOS is usually associated with quality and slightly higher cost.. but still i prefer them above the Androids..

Android devices biggest advantage is the price range.. many of them are cheaper than other tablets.. many games and software in the app store are free..
You can get some of those apps in Apple iPad app store, but they are usually free on Android app store (usually the catch is to see ads and links to buy things whenever you play those games) which is always popular with kids..

But still it really depends on you..

Should I buy an Iphone 5 with the T-mobile $30 a month plan?




ThatOtherG


Ok, so ever since I know what cell phones were, I've wanted an Iphone.
I'm 16, and a junior in highschool.
The main problem is I don't have a job, and I have to pay for everything I want that isn't a necessity (food/warm clothes) My dad owns apartment buildings that I sometimes work at for extra cash, but it's not substantial.
My current phone situation is:
1st gen HTC Evo 3d with $35 a month Non-contract plan
Ipod touch 5g
For some reason, i LOVE apple, and this is nonnegotiable. So please don't tell me to buy a nexus, even though its a great and cheap phone. I love my Ipod, but the Evo makes me want to tear my hair out. I never use it when i don't have to. The coverage is terrible, but the main two reasons i hate it are: 1. Its android. Like I said, I'm unexplainably bias toward Apple. 2. The keyboard is literally the worst thing you have ever laid thumbs on. While i can type quickly and easily on my Ipod, It take insurmountably large portions of my day just to type a simple message, and after having the phone for well over a year I know I'm not going to "just get used to it"

(I know, I sound like such a spoiled white kid)

I also want to be able to carry around just one device ( the iphone) instead of my ipod+thick Evo.

So what I was thinking was to buy an iPhone 5/5s off contract and connect it to T-mobiles $30 a month plan.
Is this a good idea? i can easily afford the plan, as I'm already paying more than that for virgin, but I was wondering if it is compatible with iPhone.
Also, iPhone 5, 5c or 5s. I don't want to start off my dream of iPhone ownership with an outdated phone, but is the 5S really worth the extra cost?

If I purchased the phones from Virgin mobile, these are the prices per model. ( I only use this as an example because you can no longer buy the plain iPhone 5 from the Apple website) All the examples are 32g, because that's the memory I need.
iPhone 5 - $500
iPhone 5c - $550
iPhone 5s - $650
I really prefer the metal case of the 5 and 5s, but i would like to know what you guys think. :)



Answer
I am a long-time T-Mobile customer and am very happy with them.

Their plans are $50 for the first line and then $30 for the second on a family plan (and each additional line after that is $10). That includes unlimited texting, talking and data. That I know of, there are non $30 plans unless you already have a line and add a line. If you are talking about prepaid, I guess it is possible but I have no experience with the prepaid- I just know it is more expensive and you get less. T-Mobile no longer does contracts, so your father could sign up for service without obligation.

As for the phones themselves, I have had an iPhone 5 since February. I love it! The only difference between it and the 5s that you would notice would be the fingerprint scanner. That is not enough to convince me to upgrade- we will see what they offer next year.

The 5c is the same thing as the 5, just in a brightly colored casing. It is also a slightly different shape- just enough that while the 5 and 5s can use the same cases, the 5c can not. I know because I have two teens and each of them just got a 5c last month. So, at this time it is difficult to find cases for them (there are some out already, but not as large of a selection).

If you do not want the color, then I would go with the 5. And the color really does not matter since it is going to go in a case anyway (I HIGHLY recommend an Otterbox Defender, get the one for the iPhone 5. We got the same case for the 5c and promptly returned them as they are NOT the same quality, so I am not sure if the ones for the 5s are the same quality).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tablet do you use and why?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment