Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where can I buy a low cost 3d scanner?

3d scanner to cad
 on دا���د Monster Truck Rally  باز� � ...
3d scanner to cad image



Al


I need to scan in some parts to add to a CAD model. I'm really looking for something that's plug and play, where I drop the object into the scanner and it automatically puts it into a CAD packge. Any ideas?


Answer
What do you consider low cost? Good ones run around $10,000 (e.g., Roland) but you can find some for around $2,500 (e.g., Nextengine).

How to get out of a commission on deviantart?




Lyra


I accidentally got into a commission with someone on deviant art.
Now I'll be truthful with you: i am not a artist. I don't even have a scanner. The only reason I'm on that website is to find covers.
You may ask: why not tell the guy it was a mistake, and I hadn't meant to take the commission?
Well... he's suicidal.
Plus, the comish. involves bondage and BDSM, something I'm not exactly comfortable with.
Any help?



Answer
It is a matter of business law that when an offer is made, and someone has accepted the offer, the offerer is required to perform the offer.

In spite his being suicidal you must tell him it is a mistake and you lack the skills to perform the commission. If you have been paid anything you must return it asap.

Both you will be better off if you do this now rather than have him find out later you are unable to do it.

If you have an interest in making your own imagery for your covers there is free open source software for this. Photo-realistic 3D avatars can be made with software from:
http://www.makehuman.org/
The avatars can be put in 3D scenery and clothing made with:
http://www.blender.org/
This CAD software can also make objects in a more precise way which can be imported into Blender:
http://www.freecadweb.org/

Blender will have a steep learning curve, but it is well rewarding to learn it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a low cost 3d scanner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment