Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How to get a CAD model generated from a physical object?

3d scanner for cad
 on    1392     ...
3d scanner for cad image



Spyder


What is the device called that 'scans' a physical object to generate a CAD model of it.


Answer
A 3d Scanner or 3D Digitizer

Where can I buy a low cost 3d scanner?




Al


I need to scan in some parts to add to a CAD model. I'm really looking for something that's plug and play, where I drop the object into the scanner and it automatically puts it into a CAD packge. Any ideas?


Answer
What do you consider low cost? Good ones run around $10,000 (e.g., Roland) but you can find some for around $2,500 (e.g., Nextengine).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get a CAD model generated from a physical object?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment