Sunday, May 18, 2014

what is a polhemus boom arm?




crawler





Answer
Polhemus is a company that makes 3D tracking (think input device for a VR system) and scanning equipment (think 3D laser scanners). I speculate that "boom arm" refers to a structure that has a camera and perhaps a laser mounted on it for scanning around an object. What is the context in which you encountered the phrase?

Website's motto?




what goes


hi, my website is called "my company name" + business.
So any suggestions for a motto?
I wanted something like " where business meets ____".
The company distributes printers/cutters, wide-format inkjet printers , 3D scanners, milling devices, and engravers.
I want one word to describe that.

can someone help me please?
"where business meets technology" is everywhere on the web..I wanted something different but maybe has the same meaning.



Answer
PrintTech




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a polhemus boom arm?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment