Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby not moving much after the 3D U/S?




sweety


I had a 3D ultrasound during my 31st week of pregnancy... Now I am 33 weeks and 2 days... A girl who did it was new... Have not seen her there before... The same day I saw my doc shouting at her for doing some blunder...

She was the one who did a 3D U/S for me... When it was being done, the baby was constantly having his face covered with his left hand... Just to make him remove his face and see his face clearly, this girl kept pressing my tummy hard with the scanner... Would that have hurt my baby?? Would that scanner have hit my baby's head and caused any damage?
Would this be the reason why my baby is not moving much these days? Please help me.. I am really worried to have hurt my baby with the U/S... I already love my baby a lot and dont want him to get hurt in anyway...



Answer
It's very normal around 30+ weeks for the baby's movements to not feeling as frequent or strong as before. The baby is getting bigger and has less room to move. He's also taking up more space and there is less amniotic fluid so it's more difficult for him to move around. It's totally normal. If you are really concerned call your doctor. Typically they say to drink some orange juice and then lie on your left side to increase blood flow. While resting, count over a 60 minute period how many times you feel the baby move. You should feel about 10+ movements/ hour. If you don't call your doctor and explain your concerns. They will probably want you to come in for an ultrasound or just to make sure all is ok.

My ultrasound tech bounced my guy around a lot too trying to get him to move his hand out to the way too. It felt like she did it way too hard, but it didn't affect him and my guess is that he's just running out of room to move.

Congrats!

Statue maker?




A(V)iTi$ F


i wanna know where could i buy a automatic head statue maker that can build statues with photos that it takes
i seen this device in public places before
but i wanna know more



Answer
not quite sure what you are talking about. If you are talking about a 3D laser scanner and a 3D printer then look either up. Or it's a CNC milling machine. Z-corp is a well known company for 3D printers.
Neither 3d laser scanner not 3D printer are yet household items. So the price is correspondingly. I'd be able to pay the rent for more than a year for what it could set you back.
If you are talking about something affordable for any average person, please post, I'd be interested as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby not moving much after the 3D U/S?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment