Friday, January 24, 2014

What is the legality of 3d scanning?

3d scanner
 on Online 3D Scanning-----
3d scanner image



masterofwi


What can i do and not do using a 3d scanner.
I assume if i wanted to I could scan someones batman figurine, but could i make a "batman movie" out of it?
Could i make a knockoff using their figureine scanned model?
Is there any reason using the scan of anything comerically is illegal in the united states?
I'm just worried because a 3d scanner would be pretty useless if you couldn't use the scans of anything commercially.



Answer
3d scanners are not used to copy or rip off designs from others
you make ur own character figureine and scan them and use them commercially

What is the coolest gadget that you own?

Q. I own a bar-code scanner :)

It may probably be dumb and corny to you but is great for me...you see, I use the line laser as a 3D scanner to build geometry graphics.

COOL!!! ain't it?


Answer
an electric tin opener...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the legality of 3d scanning?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment