Saturday, July 13, 2013

What is the likeliness of getting a gau-19?

3d scanner wiki
 on www.gamingmodz.com Tap the synchronize button 5 times until player 4 ...
3d scanner wiki image



John


Like how much $$$ would one need to order the d*mn thing?
How hard it is to aquire one in the first place?
And what kind of federal license would you need to have to own it?
Lastly, what process would need to be carried out to aquire this license?

I'm guessing a kind of military license, $5,000, and a due process to order, ship, and receive as well as shipping payment. General Dynamics doesn't just hand out Gau-19s to just anyone, although that would be pretty convenient. And i'm guessing extensive training (military) and testing to aquire this particular license. I'm also guessing that from its little popularity and being widely unkown that it may be easier than i think, still difficult, but easier to aquire than that of an m134.

below, I get a little off here, so read if you please but you don't have to cause it's not part of my question, just some facts and links, i'd rather have my questions answered.

My reasons for wanting to aquire this weapon is for a last defense for when the tyranny of our government reaches to the point of an absolute dictatorship and we merge into the rest of the worlds
revolution in the act to rebuild nations, that this will help defend myself and my family, an ar-15 won't cut it. Also, because of its 3 barrels and ability to change the R.O.F. of the weapon, can help preserve ammo than its 6 barreled counterpart (m134), and speaking of ammo, it has a larger round than its counterpart making the gau-19 (50-BMG) better than the m134 (7.62 x 51). And although the .50 is more expensive than the other, because of the lower fire rate of the gau-19, in the long run, i save, cause its the m134's 5,000 rpm Vs. the gau-19's 1,000 rpm rate (or selectable 1,250 rpm, 1,300 rpm, and 2,000 rpm). So as you can see here, my reasons are very good reasons. My final reason is because, admit it, it's an awesome weapon, the machine in my favorite game series Halo for the XBox is modeled after the gau-19.

gau-19 is the 4th one down
http://www.gdatp.com/business_units/armament/multi_barrel/

http://loadoutroom.com/879/gau-19-gatling-50-cal/

http://homemadedefense.blogspot.com/2009/10/gau-19a-50bmg.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-19

http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_50cal-GAU-19_MG.htm

http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product328.html

Machine gun in halo 3 (Labeled AIE 486H HMG)
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/004/e/7/halo_3_chain_gun_turret___aie_486h_hmg_by_jamezzz92-d4l9lbb.jpg



Answer
It might be possible to purchase one from a foreign military entity. You can buy MIG-29 fighter jets from former soviet republic air forces. Some are for sale for around 5 million dollars. You might not be able to get a GAU-19 since they do not just sell them to anyone. If you are really that determined to get one you could use 3d scanners to help reverse engineer the GAU-19 in 50 caliber and produce one for yourself. If in the end with all of the legal paperwork ,and tax stamps you can have a fully automatic GAU-19. If you cannot get your hands on a GAU-19 you could make something similar that could do the same job ,but reverse engineering an GAU-19 is probably your best bet since you probably will not be able to get one imported or purchase one from general dynamics. Remember you will have to get the proper manufacturing licenses from the ATF.

Is there anyone out there that thinks Windows Vista is an improvement over Windows XP?




JD


I DON'T want to hear from people who hate on Vista. I've already heard the negatives.

I want to hear only from people who think Vista is better, and why they feel that way.



Answer
I've been running Windows Vista Premium for about a month now since I got my new computer. I'm what some call a power user and use my computer constantly for both work and play. Overall I actually do think it is an improvement over XP in a lot of ways and have really enjoyed using it so far. The first thing thats really cool (and the one many people are talking about) is the new interface called Aero. Basically if you have a computer capable of using this new interface you are going to really love it! (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Vista#Hardware_requirements to see if your computer can handle it) it has a lot of nice glass and transparency effects, a cool 3d replacement for alt-tab switching, a really great sidebar that holds gadgets like clocks, calenders, radio stations, news, etc.. (similar to Mac's widgets) and a bunch of other nice things. I also like the fact that the 'start button' no longer has the word start on it, I always felt like that was treating me like some kind of idiot. You can check some screenshots to get an idea of what it looks like but I'd recommend a video or something so you can see it in motion. Aside from visual improvements there are some other great additions. I love the new search feature, it's easily accessible from the start menu and is a massive improvement over XP's search function. It lets you customize your search in a lot of the same ways and is extremely fast and efficient. I can search an entire hard drive (over 350gb in size) for a single file and get my results within a minute instead of the 10+ min it took on XP. The best features though are mainly on the security front, now when a program tries to install or change something behind the scenes Vista will ask you if you want to block it or let it through. While some find this annoying it is def better for your PC in the long run. The new firewall also does the same, every time a program wants to access the internet it asks you if you want to block or allow it and then remembers your choice for the future. There's also a built in anti-spyware program called Windows Defender that is nice to have. The other thing I love is that they took all the great things about Windows XP Media Center Edition, improved on them and then included it into Vista Premium and Ultimate. Because I have a tv card in my system I have been absolutely loving this! Not only is it great for watching TV but you can use it like a DVR for rewinding and pausing live TV, setting it up to record a show every week when its on like a Tivo and more. It also pulls a guide from the internet that will show you exactly whats on and when and functions like a built in Tv-Guide. Overall the media center is feature packed and easy to use. As far as other entertainment goes I have also not been disappointed. I've been able to play almost all of my favorite 3d games without problems which was a concern for me at first. Movies and mp3's also work without problems in Media Player 11. Another big aspect for me was how the programs I use for work would function. These included things like Microsoft Office and a whole lot of graphic design software (mostly adobe software) I found that everything installed and worked as expected and have been very satisfied with all my softwares performance. My final concern was how my peripherals would work. To get my HP PhotoSmart d5069 printer to work I couldn't use the included setup disc and instead had to go to HP's site and download a Vista driver and then all was fine. My external usb hard drive worked right off the bat as well as my USB xbox360 game pad and MS finger print scanner. The only thing I couldn't get to work was my Genius drawing tablet, I'm hoping Vista drivers will come out for it soon though. Basically I was initially skeptical about going to Windows Vista so early after its release and prob wouldn't have upgraded to it for a long time on my last PC, however since it came on a new computer I thought I'd give it a fair chance to prove itself. I told myself if I hated it I would just install Windows XP onto it and I was happy to find that I really liked it and found it an improvement overall. I would def recommend it if you have a computer that meets the system requirements. Def ignore people who have a strong opinion on it but have not even tried it for themselves. Everyone hates Microsoft and everyone knows it. Also I think many people are uneasy and afraid of change, especially OS changes. They get comfortable with software after using it for so many years. I liked XP to but Windows XP has been out forever, and was not without its problems in the beginning (think pre service pack 2). It's time for something fresh and new! I think Vista is much better off then XP in many areas, you've got to see it for yourself and use it for a while to understand. Also make sure to look at this product for what it is and not just by who makes it. Hope this helps you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the likeliness of getting a gau-19?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment