Thursday, July 11, 2013

"9" movie button, green. "Ask Me About This 9.9.09" & an odd design...what is it?

3d scanner smartphone
 on mapplestory-download/download-windows-xp-sp2-pentium-4-notebook-hp ...
3d scanner smartphone image



maliaog


I saw the movie 9 and the theatre gave me a green button with "Ask Me About This 9.9.09" & an odd design on it... It doesn't appear to be a 3D thing, nor a "hidden picture"... and I couldn't see how it correlates to the movie... does anyone know what the heck this button is about?
I'm just wondering what this "design" has to do with anything... it never appeared in the movie (that I noticed anyway). It looks like a weird square barcode...



Answer
This type of barcode is an Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) which is a barcode for a website. When I went to the movie 9, I was able to pull out my smartphone (Android G1) and use the application, Barcode Scanner, to scan the barcode with the phone's camera, which then opened the phone's browser to a trailer video of the movie.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: "9" movie button, green. "Ask Me About This 9.9.09" & an odd design...what is it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment