Monday, May 12, 2014

Which Color Printer should I get?




another


I used it to print photo, document, art project, 3D animation, manga, poster prototype (maybe)
I don't know if I want to buy all in one printer or stand alone printer,
because I scan note, mindmap, and photo,
or maybe I will buy stand alone printer and scanner

thanks



Answer
I think color laser printer are now very affordable. To see more info to visit feel free.

Statue maker?




A(V)iTi$ F


i wanna know where could i buy a automatic head statue maker that can build statues with photos that it takes
i seen this device in public places before
but i wanna know more



Answer
not quite sure what you are talking about. If you are talking about a 3D laser scanner and a 3D printer then look either up. Or it's a CNC milling machine. Z-corp is a well known company for 3D printers.
Neither 3d laser scanner not 3D printer are yet household items. So the price is correspondingly. I'd be able to pay the rent for more than a year for what it could set you back.
If you are talking about something affordable for any average person, please post, I'd be interested as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Color Printer should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment