Monday, May 26, 2014

I want to become a game Designer..........?




Stan R


i am 17 now. I am intrested in 3d animation. I want to become a game animator. actually i don't know to animate 3d. can u tell me where to study what is the best place. must i study in a college first? and then in a University ? please tell me what must do?


Answer
To be honest, if you have no idea where to even start, I would suggest letting go of this goal as it is pointless for you.

I knew how to get into 3D games design at 15, but I chose engineering instead, if your just some random guy who says, I want to be a game designer, your just like thousands of other people.

Let me guess, you play games and thought designing them would be interesting, well 3D design for games nowadays is really difficult even with 3D scanners and motion detection technology, you also need to learn complicated software and the ability to program and create source codes.

If you are already experienced, then go for it, see a careers advisor, you will need to start in some kind of design based course, such as Graphic or Imperial Design, computing A-Levels would be handy to get into UNI and maths and science, aswell as English are always needed.
After A-Levels, there are hundreds of courses around the UK offering design courses, 2D and 3D, including games programming and design.

Good Luck

Did you read that CT scans put ADULTS & CHILDREN AT RISK I read that on a UPRIGHT_MRI search?




Beverly





Answer
Actually there is a new type of CT that reduces the risk by 80 percent eventually these will replace the older models.

A new scanner has been unveiled which can produce 3D body images of unprecedented clarity while reducing radiation by as much as 80%. Monday, 26 November 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7112688.stm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to become a game Designer..........?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment