Friday, April 18, 2014

So, how does 3D printing work?




Dagbah


Today, I watched a YouTube video by ASAP Science and they were discussing about 3D printing. I got really interested and I wanted to know what can you do with a 3D printer. I know you can obviously print out things in 3D physical objects, and the only thing I've really seen people print out are things like dishes, etc. Can you print out other things like... let's say a phone, clothes, shoes, or even a human being? Respond quickly! Thanks :)


Answer
the current 3D printing technology is limited to Plastic items, there are some '3D food printers'

your really only limited to printing what is availible online, you have to first have a 3D image of what your wanting to print which a lot of people are using 3D scanners and uploading plans and making them availible for others to use.

you cant print phones, but you can print covers
no cloathes
no shoes
no humans/animals/living beings.

how do i put 3-d device on my pc?




truckwife





Answer
what a video card? a 3D scanner? you to more details




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: So, how does 3D printing work?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment