Saturday, April 26, 2014

Please name companies that makes Cone Beam CT Scanning Equipment?




Mr. USA


I am looking for a CBCT equipment that would allow me to create 3D images from the scans. I need an integrated CBCT and 3D facility. I also need a handheld CT scanner. Prices? List of manufacturers, too. Thank you, kindly.


Answer
You can view and dowload a presentation of CBCT manufacturers at Scribd. A web link to each vendor's website is included.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14048324/Cone-Beam-CBCT-Scanners-April-2009

A growing directory of customers for CBCT scanners is located here:
http://knol.google.com/k/murry-shohat/cbct-x-ray-services-directory/2srzofgvr8kjr/12#

Where can I find an aluminum-framed PC?

Q. I've been searching Google for quite awhile, and I can't seem to find any PCs that have an aluminum frame. I want it to be similar in style to the new aluminum macbook pro, but I don't want it to be a macbook.
I'm looking for a moderately powerful laptop.


Answer
You can get it custom made if you just buy a pc, take off the plastic frame, scan it in a 3D scanner, and send it to an aluminum manufacturer and have them build it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please name companies that makes Cone Beam CT Scanning Equipment?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment