Sunday, April 6, 2014

3D/4D ultrasound question?




Dragonfly


My doctor offers these in the office, but I am unsure whether insurance generally covers the cost and I only have to pay a copay or do I have to pay for this out of pocket? Thanks ladies.


Answer
This is Australia, but thought you might want to know that we too need to pay for this 3D/4D scan that I had yesterday.

It was $175 and we got a DVD video of Bub! YAY!

So hopefully it won't be as expensive for you!

I can claim half back on medicare though I believe - so I guess not too bad in the end! Doing that tomorrow. X

3d cards question?




leeroy210


i have a 3.2 ghz pentium 4 HT computer i need a good 3d card when i try to play newer games they dont work i went to www.systemrequirementslab.com and they do like a scan to see if u have the right 3d card and i get this : Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 64 MB , You have - 128.0 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - No
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 0.0
Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 2.0

this is my 3d card Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family (Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset)
my question is what 3d card out there can i buy that has those things that mine is mssing thanks in advance



Answer
that sounds exactly like my computer. your computer is still using onboard video memory. if you have the same motherboard as me then chances are you only have a PCI-E X1 connection for upgrading video. there is only one video card that fits ,the Radeon X1300, it has 128mb memory onboard and 512mb hypermemory. it's still a pretty good card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 3D/4D ultrasound question?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment