Friday, March 21, 2014

How do this/what program to use?




Emily


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20PQBtyfNZY
What editing program is needed to do this?
i'm doing an ITS assignment and this would definitely get me the grade im looking for.
10 points if anyone gets me the program or similar editing system.



Answer
My first guess is Adobe Flash.
And from what it looks like, part of them are definitely hand-drawn on paper, scanned, background cut, and then inserted & animated on video editing programs/vfx programs like premiere pro/after effects or sony vegas pro.
I reckon you could do this on pinnacle studio too.
But seeing how old this video was, the actual program that was used to make this video probably doesn't exist on the market.

So there you go, those are the tools. BUT, you really need to understand that this.. this would take months for an individual (you or me) to do. Animation takes ages. Art direction takes ages. Laying out scanned/computer-drawn pictures according to the parallax (basically so that it looks 3D, far things look smaller, etc) would take about a good couple of hours on an editing program.

AND, the worst part of all, all those softwares that would be the only viable options to doing this besides drawing all this stop-motion (which I admit would be cheaper and faster than doing it with softwares) which is gonna hurt your hand, patience and time a lot.

I don't know how professional you are (maybe you are a talented artist who could smoke through all this under an hour) but.. a TEAM of professionals worked on this video and I doubt you are going to do this.

Software (if you care): Premiere Pro/After Effects, Flash Professional, sony vegas pro/pinnacle studio

Edit: after watching the video again, I realized humans and humans only were filmed then cartoonified. Any video effects program and maybe even some video programs with the right plugin should be able to do that. .

COMPUTER HELP: URGENT HARD DRIVE SPACE?




Mephisto


My hard drive is roughly 458 gb.

Recently, it hovered in the 407gb zone as I uninstalled and removed programs, this was what it was at for most of the time I owned the computer. 407 gb was acceptable.

I recently began a vfx project and installed Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and some other post-production softwares.

Ever since then, my hard drive space has dropped to 340 gb. What could be causing the 60 percent drop?

Whenever I boot one of the programs, have a session, and then close it, my hard drive drops my 1 or 2 gigabytes.

I scanned with McAffee, no virus exists.


* I remember reading somewhere that when a computer exceeds its RAM, it takes additional memory from the hard drive. My Acer Aspire has 4 gigs of ram, could it be that intense 3d rendering exceeded this quota and began to take stuff out of the HDD space?

Any help would be appreciated.



Answer
you should clean the free space on your hard disk with CCleaner, because when you delete data its never really gone it just gives a command to the hard disk that it gives the right to overwrite old data when you add new data!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do this/what program to use?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment