Friday, March 14, 2014

Graphical Laser Scanner?




Jackson E.


I see paleontologist use little flashlight sized laser scanners connect to a computer to scan bones to get a computer picture of it. I'm looking to become a paleontologist so i'm looking for that type of scanner. Anyone know what type of scanner that is? I cant find it. Thanks


Answer
http://www.nextengine.com/
http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/10/meet-sense-3d-systems-cheap-dead-simple-3d-scanner-for-the-masses/

Where can I buy a low cost 3d scanner?




Al


I need to scan in some parts to add to a CAD model. I'm really looking for something that's plug and play, where I drop the object into the scanner and it automatically puts it into a CAD packge. Any ideas?


Answer
What do you consider low cost? Good ones run around $10,000 (e.g., Roland) but you can find some for around $2,500 (e.g., Nextengine).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Graphical Laser Scanner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment