Friday, January 17, 2014

What is the best 3d scanner at a reasonable price?

nextengine 3d scanner
 on 3d printer revolution it has become the most widely used 3d printer ...
nextengine 3d scanner image



mic_03_05


What is the best 3d scanner at a reasonable price? NextEngine is a bit expensive. Is there any other 3d scanners aside from nextengine?


Answer
good question. Have you checked with Tiger Direct? I usually find there what I am looking for http://bit.ly/CheapElectronics

Where can I buy a low cost 3d scanner?




Al


I need to scan in some parts to add to a CAD model. I'm really looking for something that's plug and play, where I drop the object into the scanner and it automatically puts it into a CAD packge. Any ideas?


Answer
What do you consider low cost? Good ones run around $10,000 (e.g., Roland) but you can find some for around $2,500 (e.g., Nextengine).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best 3d scanner at a reasonable price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment