Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Is there any way to get rid of shadows on a printed page?

3d scanner open
 on com - 3D Professional Scanner - 3D Dental Scanner - Scanner Dentale 3D ...
3d scanner open image



Lois V


I am scanning and copying pages that have 3D embellishments on them and I keep getting a shadow on the copy. I have tried holding the top of the scanner down to minimize it, and I've tried editing with the eraser, but there has to be an easier way.


Answer
Shadows are created from a light source.

So here is one guess as to why there are shadows. When you scan, there is a light that scans the item. So either you can, keep the lid all the way open. Or keep the lid open and put a cloth/sheet over the item, make sure you have this cloth tight around the whole item, inside any cracks etc..

To help not see the shadow at all, use a dark color (black) sheet.

Are there ways to make sketched anime into real anime?




Tamere


I want to be able to post my drawings on the internet and marvel at it. Also do u guys kno how to make animated anime scenes (like the opening) that'd be awesome!! THX!!! By the way I'm 12 and dnt have a university
degree or whatev (obviously....)



Answer
A scanner will help you get your drawings onto the internet. Photobucket is a good place to post them. Deviantart requires you to be at least 13 to post, but once you're 13, that is another good place to post as well.
To actually do animation, you need special programs for that. I don't know any free programs off the top of my head, but there might be some if you take some time to look around. Just for still digital art, GIMP is a free program. If you wanted a program for still digital art that wasn't free but not outrageously expensive, I would recommend Adobe Photoshop Elements. It's a bit more intuitive to navigate and use than GIMP. 3D Studio Max is a program that can handle 3D animation, but it's very expensive. I know I've heard there is a free program that can do pretty much the same as 3D Studio Max, but I don't know what it is off the top of my head.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to get rid of shadows on a printed page?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment