Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What is the coolest gadget that you own?

3d scanner open
 on 1929 Oder Noch 60 Jahre U. Die Welt Ist Nicht Mehr, So Pricht Die ...
3d scanner open image
Q. I own a bar-code scanner :)

It may probably be dumb and corny to you but is great for me...you see, I use the line laser as a 3D scanner to build geometry graphics.

COOL!!! ain't it?


Answer
an electric tin opener...

Photoshop or Ilustrator to tweak scanned drawings for use in After Effects?




Marcus


I want to utilize the "2 1/2D" feature of AE (2D layers in a 3D environment) but rather than creating the images w adobe, I want to draw them myself and scan each one, then tweak individually before importing them to AE for use. Won't be working with photos, and am obviously an Adobe novice. Would I do better w PS or ILL? Thanks!


Answer
Photoshop is the best for what your needs are.

You just need to hook your printer/scanner up to the USB port of your computer and scan away.

Then all you have to do is open up Photoshop. Press File --> Open and find your scanned photo.
I can't give you a whole tutorial on how to tweak it up though so try to find some tutorials on YouTube, there's plenty out there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the coolest gadget that you own?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment