Tuesday, August 13, 2013

my twins are dead inside me :( im feeling so sad :(?

3d scanner baby
 on Biblioth Que Italique, Ou Histoire Litt Raire de L'Italie, Volume 18 ...
3d scanner baby image



madness


I have 4 months of pregnancy five days ago I had a sonogram which everything went well I saw the baby's heartbeat, but what happens,,,, today I decided I wanted to change doctors, someone recommended a very good doctor, when I does your query only get the scanner in the belly and tells me that my baby is dead more than two weeks: (I want to die: (I say that as possible if only 5 days ago I saw my baby and everything was fine : (because I sent a 3D and the 3D sonographer tells me, you know you have two babies? like both? tells me are two babies and are dead,,,, but my doctor I had not said anything the previous times .... not to think,,, tomorrow I have to go to my old doctor, because today I indicated an abortion: (I feel really bad,,, no words to explain how I feel ... lost faith in God, I had never been pregnant gilt is my first time, and two babies, because life is so cruel, I want to die I want to feel shattered earth swallow me: (help please.'m a single mom, I have no husband.


Answer
I would get a second opinion. the info isnt matching up between both doc's. maybe something is wrong with the equipment. If YOU saw the heartbeat a week ago and the new doc told you they have been dead 2 weeks......something dont sound right. Go for another opinion

PICTURES INCLUDED- BOY OR GIRL 16 WEEKS Ultrasound?

Q. Is my ultrasound/sonogram boy or girl? PICTURE?
I went into a private sonogram place to have a 3d scan at 16 weeks but they only printed out my pics in 2d and held onto the 3d pics for when i come back at 24 weeks... Anyway, I have 3 boys and with their pregnancies I was rarely sick if at all, I craved spinach, lime everything and meat, my skin and hair was great, I only gained weight in my round tummy and could fit into my regular size 7 jeans until 8 mnths then with a belly band. This pregnancy I was sick for a solid 4 months everyday all day- it was awful, i cant fit into my pants already at 18 weeks, I had a food aversion to EVERYTHING, but potatos- now i can eat more but no meat especially chicken and spinach taste awful to me... My skin and hair is a mess and im convinced im carrying a girl... ALL my family saids girl and even the ones who always said boy before. But when I went in for my sono the tech asked if i wanted to know the gender being that i have 3 boys i know exactly what to look for, but there was nothing there for a long while that even my husband thought def girl then all of a sudden she found a penis. 1st it was alot longer then any of my boys at 20 weeks and 2nd there was NO scrotum.... all my boys and friends could DEF. see a scrotum in their pics... My cuz was suppose to be a boy all the way up until she was born (there are even pics showing a penis) but she is all girl... I know the pic looks boy but a 2nd pic i have with the babys legs open looks girl to me... Please give me your
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/collegegirlie19/0112-1.jpg


http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/collegegirlie19/0132-1.jpg


Sorry they are so blurry I do not have a scanner so they arent that clear... What I do know for %100 sure b/c I was going to school for this is that boys and girls ALL start out with a nub/penis looking thing but as they grow boys extend and the scrotum drops down... For girls the scrotum looking thing becomes 2 lips/libia and the penis inverts becoming the clitorious...
I tried the chinese gender chart and 12 out of 13 said girl and with all 3 boys I did the same thing and they all said boy, but Im not sure i lean to much into that- its just for fun
:)


Answer
It's very difficult to tell from the picture. But, my first inclination (based on the first picture) was a boy. It's really tough to tell though. I wouldn't go paint the nursery just yet. I know you're probably anxious to know! On the other hand, try to enjoy the suspense of it all. What a great surprise this little one has to share!! Have you thought about having a gender reveal party? It sounds like a lot of people are excited to know whether you are having a boy or girl. You can "Google" it. I'm pregnant and planning on doing the same thing. You have the ultrasound tech write the results in an envelope and without looking at the results, pass the envelope to a baker and have them dye the cake either blue or pink based on the results. The baker will then cover the cake with neutral icing. Have a party and when you cut into the cake, you will find out the sex with all of your friends and family! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my twins are dead inside me :( im feeling so sad :(?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment