Friday, March 7, 2014

do they make a 3d body scanner and lathe?




locostan20


i own a wood carving business and i have had several people come and ask me if i could make a 2d/3d wood carving of child,dog etc.... so i was wanting to know if there was a computer controlled 3d body scanner and carver/lathe/miller/router????


Answer
I also own a wood carving business, I custom carve Gunstocks. Here is my link http://nwccdan.webs.com/ I just saw on youtube the other day a duplicator that does what you want to do. Go to YouTube and type in wood duplicator or gunstock duplicator. I do all my work by hand with no lasers or duplicators as you can see on my site. What is your site, I'd like to see it. Keep your blade sharp.

Suggestions for a full body 3d scanner?




jefs_me


I'm working on a project that will require a fair bit of full body 3d scanning - hence I'll want a system of my own, rather than a service.
Requirements:
fast - under a minute
resolution - should not require resolution of detail below say 1/16th inch

I know reliable 3d scans require a longer scanning time, but for my purposes, it just needs to resolve the basic proportions of the body, not skin texture and wrinkles. Given how long the tech has been around, and that the emphasis has been on getting more detail, I can't help but think there must be a way to get a fast low-detail scan.

Any ideas?



Answer
I can help you. We are a 3D scanning services and product representation firm with over 16 years history and a wide depth of skills, experience, applications, and industries - including full body scanning. We keep up with all of the technologies out there that can perform scanning for all areas.

I have a variety of solutions for you ranging in all parameters you can think of: price, speed, portability, resolution, coverage, technology basis, etc.

Send an email directly and let's see what we can do.
Direct Dimensions, Inc.
www.directdimensions.com
info@dirdim.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: do they make a 3d body scanner and lathe?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment